(Note: information from May 2016 has been added to this story)
A new group of Mid-South leaders has joined United Way’s Board of Directors. We welcome two long-time United Way leaders into new leadership positions as Jerry Collins, Jr., (President & CEO, MLGW) is our Chairman of the Board, and J.W. Gibson II is our General Campaign Chairman.
We also welcome:
- Shea Flinn – Sr. VP Chairman’s Circle, Greater Memphis Area Chamber
- Rev. Christopher Girata – Rector, Calvary Episcopal Church
- Kim Hackney – Deputy Chief Administration Officer, Shelby County Government
- Dr. Alisa Haushaulter – Director, Shelby County Health Department
- Ursula Madden – Chief Communications Officer, City of Memphis
- Todd Sigmon – Sr. VP Business Development, Saint Francis Memphis
- Chuck Thomas, III – Regional Director External Affairs, AT&T
Click here for a complete list of our volunteer United Way of the Mid-South Board of Directors. (List will display in a new window).