Candid Conversations: COVID-19 Vaccinations
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFREE!
An honest conversation about COVID-19, the virus, and the vaccine in our community
Join Women United and a distinguished panel as they discuss COVID-19 and the concerns around the newly developed vaccine.
- Barney Graham, MD, PhD, Deputy Director of the NIH Vaccine Research Center and the Chief of the Viral Pathogenesis Laboratory
- Rev. Dr. Keith Norman, Pastor, First Baptist Broad, VP of Government Affairs, Baptist Memorial Healthcare and member of the Memphis – Shelby County Joint COVID-19 Task Force
- Latonya Washington, MD, President, Bluff City Medical Society
- Nathaniel Boutte, PharmD, Pharmacist, Walgreens
- Lisa Piercey, MD, MBA, FAAP, Commissioner of the Tennessee Department of Health
Moderated by Wendi C. Thomas, Founder, MLK50: Justice Through Journalism