ALL DRIVING THE DREAM PARTNERS are trained to employ the Transitions to Success® care model and utilize the Arizona Self-Sufficiency Matrix (learn more & see the matrix here). Partners also centralize information, access client data, track client progress, and make/receive referrals through CoactionNet (a local, shared, web-based database).
Care Coordination Hubs
DTD Care Coordination Hubs are agencies in the network that employ care coordinators. These Care Coordinators work with individuals to create the “Map of My Dreams” (care plan), refer families to appropriate services, and provide overall service coordination, coaching and support. The Hubs are housed at partner agency sites alongside their core programs, which increases access and eases stress for families seeking DTD services. The 2020 Care Coordination Hub partner agencies are Catholic Charities of West Tennessee, CMI Healthcare Services, Communities In Schools of Memphis (CIS Memphis), Neighborhood Christian Centers, Meritan, and Porter-Leath.
Referral Network Partner Agencies
The DTD Referral Partner network is comprised of human services agencies that agree to adhere to DTD guiding principles, adopt a common referral platform, participate in an enhanced online shared customer data system, and follow formalized policies and procedures for customer referrals and warm hand‐offs. Their primary responsibilities include informing individuals of services available at the Hubs, referring appropriate individuals to the Hubs, referring individuals to other DTD Referral Partners, and accepting eligible individuals referred through the DTD network.
Outreach and Education Partner Agencies
Outreach and Education service partners actively reach out to individuals who could potentially benefit from Driving The Dream, educate individuals about DTD and related resources, and connect individuals to a Care Coordination provider. Partners include agencies that frequently interface with clients, such as government agencies providing benefits or direct client services, 2‐1‐1, hospitals, childcare providers, schools, first responders, crisis centers, outreach coalitions, etc.
Driving the Dream is comprised of a number of partners
- 2Unique Community Salvation Foundation
- Alliance Healthcare Services
- Alpha Omega Veteran Services, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Memphis
- Catholic Charities of West Tennessee, Inc.
- Church Health Center
- Collierville Literacy Council
- Community Justice & Mediation Center (CJAM)
- Community Legal Center
- DeNeuville Learning Center
- Dress For Success Memphis
- Early Success Coalition
- Families Matter
- Goodwill Homes Community Services, Inc.
- Grace House of Memphis, Inc.
- Harwood Center, Inc.
- Kids Carousel of Learning
- Kindred Place (Formerly The Exchange Club)
- Knowledge Quest
- Latino Memphis
- Le Dejour H.E.R.O. Village of the Mid-South, Inc.
- Manassas Gardens
- Memphis Child Advocacy Center
- Memphis Crisis Center
- Memphis Dream Center (faith-based)
- Memphis Public Library and Information System (211)
- Memphis Recovery Centers
- Memphis Urban League, Inc.
- Meritan, Inc.
- Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association (MIFA)
- Mid-South Veterans Help Desk, Inc.
- Neighborhood Christian Centers
- New Ballet Ensemble & School
- One by One Ministries
- Raleigh Community Christian Child Care Center
- RISE Foundation
- Shelby Residential Vocational Services (SRVS)
- Synergy Treatment Centers
- The Excel Center
- The Hospitality HUB
- The Salvation Army
- United Housing, Inc.
- Urban Strategies, Inc.
- WorkSteady Works, LLC
- YMCA of Memphis & the Mid-South
- YWCA of Greater Memphis
Collaborative Partner Institutions (Foundations, City/County/State Government)
- Agape Child and Family Services
- City of Memphis
- Shelby County Health Department
- Shelby County Division of Community Services
- Stewards of Change
- Transition To Success
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- University of Memphis
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
- Women’s Foundation for Greater Memphis