We’re taking reservations now for our Campaign Celebration and Annual Meeting, Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at The Peabody, 149 Union Avenue, Memphis Tennessee!
Registration begins at 10:45 a.m., with a program and lunch from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Seats are available for $39 per person or $375 for a table of ten.
To reserve your seats, please send an e-mail with your number of attendees and contact information to email@example.com or telephone 901.433.4800. Your reservation will be confirmed with an invoice sent to your attention.
Among the events at the meeting:
– Learn more about our ongoing reinvention of United Way, including the local community priorities your support will impact in the coming years
– See which agency receives the coveted United Way G. Bradley Wanzer Jr. Award for Excellence
– Learn how local companies are supporting our efforts to impact education, financial stability and health
– Thank local leaders who make a difference in our United Way movement
– (updated) hear a truly inspiring story from a citizen you see all the time in our Mid-South area (we can’t say more than that at this time, sorry!)